|1 to 4||$2.44
|5 to 9||$1.22
|10 to 49||$0.61
|50 or more||$0.49
Our BMW2 Key Blanks are Made with Pride in the U.S.A.
WE DON'T SELL CHEAP IMPORTS!!
- 3 Series, 1977-1983
- 5 Series, 1975-1984
- 6 Series, 1977-1986
- 7 Series, 1977-1984
- BMW motorcycle
- F650, 1999-2007
- K1100LT, 1994+
- K1200LT, 1997+
- R100, 1993-1999
- R1100, 1993-2001
- Various models using key codes between:
- Applications shown above are to be used as a guide only.
- Although the applications shown above will fit those that are listed, there may be similar models that use different key blanks.
- To ensure you buy the correct key blank, we strongly recommend comparing groove patterns of your current key against the image shown above.
- The head of your key may vary from what is shown.
- Consult Find Your Vehicle Keys Here for additional applications.
It can be found in the Upper Right Hand Corner of every page.
- This key blank is made by Ilco.
- Various key blank manufacturers may call this key by a different part number.
Some examples are:
- Cole BM2
- Curtis C25908
- Dominion HF39
- Ilco X59
- Ilco EZ BMW2
- Jet BMW2
- JMA BM-HB, BMHB
- Orion BW15
- Silca BW7
- Taylor X59
- Same groove pattern on both sides.
- Nickel plated brass.
- Can be cut using a standard key machine.
- Actual size line drawings and groove pattern profiles are available in our manufactures directory. To view these pdf files, please read and follow the instructions below.
- Learn how to Check the Profile.
- Using the link above, you will find this key in the Vehicle section under BMW.
Made with Pride in the U.S.A.