|1 to 4||$1.72
|5 to 9||$0.86
|10 to 49||$0.43
|50 or more||$0.34
- Briggs and Stratton
- Various alarm box locks with key codes between:
- Various hitch and coupler locks.
- Class 6, 1976-2011
- Class 7, 1976-2011
- Class 8, 1976-2011
- Various models, 1940-1975
- Various 1947-1975 models.
- Various models with key codes between:
- Various 1970-1975 models.
- Various products with key codes
Various products with key codes between:
- Applications shown above are to be used as a guide only.
- Although the applications shown above will fit those that are listed, there may be similar models that use different key blanks.
- To ensure you buy the correct key blank, we strongly recommend comparing groove patterns of your current key against the image shown above.
- The head of your key may vary from what is shown.
- Consult Find Your Vehicle Keys Here for additional applications.
It can be found in the Upper Right Hand Corner of every page.
- This key blank is made by Ilco .
- Various key blank manufacturers may call this key by a different part number.
Some examples are:
- Cole B5
- Curtis B-5, B5
- Dominion 98DB
- ESP B5
- Ilco 1098DB
- Ilco EZ B5
- Jet B5
- JMA AMM-4, AMM4
- Orion BS10L
- Silca BA8R
- Star OBR1DB, 0BR1DB
- Strattec 42164
- Taylor 98DB
- Different groove pattern on both sides.
- Nickel plated brass.
- Can be cut using a standard key machine.
- Actual size line drawings and groove pattern profiles are available in our manufactures directory. To view these pdf files, please read and follow the instructions below.
- Learn how to Check the Profile.
- Using the link above, you will find this key in the Vehicle section under B&S/Strattec.
Made with Pride in the U.S.A.