|1 to 4||$1.64
|5 to 9||$0.82
|10 to 49||$0.36
|50 or more||$0.29
- Briggs and Stratton
- Fulton Hitch
- Various hitch and coupler locks.
- Class 6, 1976-2011
- Class 7, 1976-2011
- Class 8, 1976-2011
- Various models, 1940-1975
- Various models, 1947-1975
- Various models, 1970-1975
- Ski Doo
- Applications shown above are to be used as a guide only.
- Although the applications shown above will fit those that are listed, there may be similar models that use different key blanks.
ensure you buy the correct key blank, we strongly recommend comparing
groove patterns of your current key against the image shown above.
- The head of your key may vary from what is shown.
- Consult Find Your Vehicle Keys Here for additional applications.
It can be found in the Upper Right Hand Corner of every page.
- This key blank is made by Ilco.
- Various key blank manufacturers may call this key by a different part number.
Some examples are:
- Cole B5
- Curtis B-5, B5
- Dominion 98DB
- ESP B5
- Ilco 1098DB
- Ilco EZ B5
- Jet B5
- JMA AMM-4, AMM4
- Orion BS10L
- Silca BA8R
- Star OBR1DB, 0BR1DB
- Strattec 42164
- Taylor 98DB
- Different groove pattern on both sides.
- Nickel plated brass.
- Can be cut using a standard key machine.
size line drawings and groove pattern profiles are available in our
manufactures directory. To view these pdf files, please read and follow
the instructions below.
- Learn how to Check the Profile.
- Using the link above, you will find this key in the Vehicle section under B&S/Strattec.
Made with Price in the U.S.A.