|1 to 4||$11.25
|5 or more||$7.50
- Escape, 2000, 00
- Escape, 2001, 01
- Escape, 2002, 02
- Escape, 2003, 03
- Escape, 2004, 04
- Focus, 2000, 00
- Focus, 2001, 01
- Focus, 2002, 02
- Focus, 2003, 03
- Focus, 2004, 04
- Focus, 2005, 05
- Thunderbird, 2001, 01
- Tribute, 2001, 01
- Tribute, 2002, 02
- Tribute, 2003, 03
- Tribute, 2004, 04
Confirming the key you're choosing is correct
Information found above is to be used as a GUIDE ONLY.
the key blank part number shown above will fit the models listed, there may be similar
models that use different key blanks.
ensure you buy the correct key blank, we strongly recommend comparing
groove patterns of your current key against the image shown above.
If you're still not sure...
VIEW THIS KEY IN REAL SIZE
size line drawings and groove pattern profiles are available in our
manufactures directory. To access this directory and view these drawings, follow the instructions on the Check the Profile page.
- At the bottom of the Check the Profile page, you will find this key in the Vehicle section under Ford.
Key Blank Information
- This key is made by Ilco.
- Various key blank manufacturers may call this key by a different part number.
Some examples are:
- A1 S86
- Curtis C25900
- Hata H86-HPT
- Ilco H86-PT, H86PT
- Jet H86-PHT
- Orion H86-PT
- Silca H86-PT
- Strattec 691643
- Transponder embedded key (Chip Key).
- This key must be cut and programmed before it will operate your vehicle.
- This key can be programmed by most local locksmiths or dealerships with a TKO, SDD, TCP or MVPP type tool.
- User programmable via On Board Programming.
- Most vehicles shown above require two factory working keys to program additional keys. You cannot use a cloned key to program this key.
- If you only have one working key, you will need to purchase the H84-GTK key shown at the bottom of this page.
- Service keys are shown at the bottom of this page.
The H86 service key contains no transponder and will do everything but start the car.
- This key can be cut using a standard key machine found at most local hardware stores, box stores, dealerships and locksmiths.
Made with Pride in the U.S.A.
Now Stocking Remotes