|1 to 4||$9.38
|5 or more||$7.50
- Escape, 2001-2004
- Focus, 2000-2005
- Thunderbird, 2001
- Applications shown above are to be used as a guide only.
- Although the applications shown above will fit those that are listed, there may be similar models that use different key blanks.
ensure you buy the correct key blank, we strongly recommend comparing
groove patterns of your current key against the image shown above.
- The head of your key may vary from what is shown.
- Consult Find Your Vehicle Keys Here for additional applications.
It can be found in the Upper Right Hand Corner of every
- This key blank is made by Ilco.
- Various key blank manufacturers may call this key by a different part number.
Some examples are:
- A1 S86
- Curtis C25900
- Hata H86-HPT
- Ilco H86-PT
- Jet H86-PHT
- Orion H86-PT
- Silca H86-PT
- Strattec 691643
- Same groove pattern on both sides.
- Nickel plated brass with black plastic head.
- Transponder embedded key (Chip Key).
- This key must be cut and programmed before it will operate your vehicle.
- This key can be programmed by most local locksmiths or dealerships with a TKO, SDD, TCP or MVPP type tool.
- User programmable via On Board Programming.
- Most vehicles shown above require two factory working keys to program additional keys. You cannot use a cloned key to program this key.
- Can be cut using a standard key machine.
- Service keys are shown at the bottom of this page.
Service keys contain no transponder and will do everything but start the car.
size line drawings and groove pattern profiles are available in our
manufactures directory. To view these pdf files, please read and follow
the instructions below.
- Learn how to Check the Profile.
- Using the link above, you will find this key in the Vehicle section under Ford.
Made with Pride in the U.S.A.