|1 to 4||$2.32
|5 to 9||$1.16
|10 to 49||$0.58
|50 or more||$0.46
- Chevrolet, Chevy
- Doos with keys stamped DAEDOR.
- Gas caps with keys stamped DAEDH1.
- Excavators with keys stamped S450.
- Various models using key codes between:
Confirming the key you're choosing is correct
Consult Find Your Vehicle Keys Here for current applications.
It can be found on the right hand side of every page.
Information found in the vehicle key blank cross reference is to be used as a GUIDE ONLY.
the key blank part numbers shown in the vehicle key blank cross
reference section will fit the models listed, there may be similar
models that use different key blanks.
ensure you buy the correct key blank, we strongly recommend comparing
groove patterns of your current key against the image shown above.
If you're still not sure...
VIEW THIS KEY IN REAL SIZE
size line drawings and groove pattern profiles are available in our
manufactures directory. To access this directory and view these drawings, follow the instructions on the Check the Profile page.
- At the bottom of the Check the Profile page, you will find this key in the Vehicle section under Mitsubishi.
Key Blank Information
- This key is made by Ilco.
- Various key blank manufacturers may call this key by a different part number.
Some examples are:
- Cole Y107
- Curtis DC-2, DC2
- Dominion MS12
- ESP DC2
- Ilco X54
- Ilco EZ DC1
- Jet DC2
- JMA TOYO-14, TOYO14
- Orion MS10L
- Silca MIT1R
- Star LDC1
- Taylor X54
- This key can be cut using a standard key machine found at most local hardware stores, box stores, dealerships and locksmiths.
Made with Pride in the U.S.A.