|1 to 4||$13.50
|5 or more||$9.00
- 4 Runner, 1998-2002
- Avalon, 1998-2004
- Camry, 1998-2004
- Highlander, 2001-2003
- Land Cruiser, 1998-2002
- Prius, 2001-2003
- Sequoia, 2001-2002
- Sienna, 1998-2003
- Solara, 1999-2003
Confirming the key you're choosing is correct
Information found above is to be used as a GUIDE ONLY.
Although the applications shown above will fit those that are listed, there may be similar models that use different key blanks.
ensure you buy the correct key blank, we strongly recommend comparing
groove patterns of your current key against the image shown above.
If you're still not sure...
VIEW THIS KEY IN REAL SIZE
size line drawings and groove pattern profiles are available in our
manufactures directory. To access this directory and view these drawings, follow the instructions on the Check the Profile page.
- At the bottom of the Check the Profile page, you will find this key in the Vehicle section under Toyota.
Key Blank Information
- This key is made by Ilco.
- Various key blank manufacturers may call this key by a different part number.
Some examples are:
- A1 TOT43-AT4
- Curtis C21246
- Hata TR47-HPT
- Ilco TOY43AT4
- Jet TR47-PHT
- JMA TP07VTOYO-15.P, TP07VTOYO15P
- Orion T31TY51A
- Silca TOY43AT4
- Strattec 692062
- Transponder embedded key (Chip Key).
- This key must be cut and programmed before it will operate your vehicle.
- This key can be programmed by most local locksmiths or dealerships with a TKO, SDD, TCP or MVPP type tool.
- The cloneable version (TOY43-GTK) of this key blank can be found below.
- Service keys are shown at the bottom of this page.
The TR47 service key contains no transponder and will do everything but start the car.
- This key can be cut using a standard key machine found at most local hardware stores, box stores, dealerships and locksmiths.