Yard Tractor, 1147
|1 to 4||$2.12
|5 to 9||$1.06
|10 to 49||$0.53
|50 or more||$0.42
- Various dock lifts.
- Various fork lifts with keys stamped 1147.
- Various dozers (pre 1970's) with keys stamped 8335.
- Cole Hersee
- Various industrial tractors, including models:
- Model 83353
- John Deere
- Various lawn tractors, including:
- Massey Ferguson
- Various lawn and tractors, including:
- Various back hoes with keys stamped 8335.
- Models T5C, T6, T9 with keys stamped 8335.
- Yard Tractor
- Applications shown above are to be used as a guide only.
- Although the applications shown above will fit those that are listed, there may be similar models that use different key blanks.
ensure you buy the correct key blank, we strongly recommend comparing
groove patterns of your current key against the image shown above.
- The head of your key may vary from what is shown.
- Consult Find Your Vehicle Keys Here for additional applications.
It can be found in the Upper Right Hand Corner of every page.
- This key blank is made by Ilco.
- Various key blank manufacturers may call this key by a different part number.
Some examples are:
- Curtis 603
- Dominion CH1
- Ilco 1147
- JMA MIS-1, MIS1
- Original 1442
- Taylor T147
- Same groove pattern on both sides.
- Nickel plated steel.
- Precut. No duplication necessary.
size line drawings and groove pattern profiles are available in our
manufactures directory. To view these pdf files, please read and follow
the instructions below.
- Learn how to Check the Profile.
- Using the link above, you will find this key in the Vehicle section under Yard Tractor.